If you want to help spread the word about Aquinas and get us to our goal of 750 gifts in 24 hours, then please join us as an Ambassador for Saintsgiving Day 2018!
Saintsgiving Day Quick Facts:
Thursday, November 1, 2018
12:00 a.m. until 11:59 p.m.
Aquinas College alumni, parents, students, faculty, staff and friends will come together to show that it’s Great to be a Saint by making a gift to the Aquinas College Annual Fund. Our goal is 750 gifts in 24 hrs!
Saintsgiving Day Page: www.aquinas.edu/saintsgiving
Giving link: www.aquinas.edu/saintsgiving/donate
TIPS FOR EMAIL AND SOCIAL MEDIA SHARING
- Update your social media profile picture with a Saintsgiving Day image from our image library
- When talking about the day and why to give, use the hashtag #AQSaintsgiving
- Share why you give – make it personal, share a memory.
- Consider tagging friends so they can save the date and ask if anyone is interested in becoming an ambassador too.
- Share a photo of your time on campus.
- Post a selfie in your AQ gear.
- Remember to include the link for Saintsgiving Day.
- Share a countdown to Saintsgiving Day to generate excitement leading up to 11.01.2018
- Post throughout Saintsgiving Day, the more people see your posts the more reminders they will receive.
- Feel free to share content from any AQ page.
- Don’t forget to thank friends that made a gift – publicly thanking them will encourage more people, too!